Program enrollment guidelines are as follows:
A. A minimum age criterion for enrollment in a specific group is outlined in the table below.
|Rubies||6 weeks to 14 months|
|Amethysts||15 months to 24 months|
|Sapphires||2 year olds|
|Emeralds||3 year olds|
|Diamonds||4 year olds to 5 year olds|
B. Criteria include the following:
- Enrollment eligibility includes availability of space.
- Enrollment eligibility includes the school’s ability to meet the needs of the pupil.
- Students are admitted based on the specified criteria: no student, who is otherwise eligible, shall be denied admission to the school on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin.
- Successful completion of the admission process.
Start the Process
- Interested families are invited to fill our online application or call our office at 312.361.3539 or obtain a copy of the application by visiting our admissions office located on 2301 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60614. Our school is now open and we are accepting applications for the current year.
- Families should complete and submit the online application along with a $50.00 application fee and the required documents listed below.Documentation Required
- Student Birth Certificate
- Student School Records (if child has attended another preschool/child care program.)
- Upon receipt and review of your application, a member of our Admissions Team will contact you to arrange for a family interview. For children age 2 through 5 this may include an observation session with peers that will be 25-30 minutes in length.
GEMS World Academy Chicago – Early Years values the worth of each child. The Admissions Team will assess each applicant based on the criteria established above. The criteria is not weighted, nor is acceptance based on any one source of information.